Subject: 2 issues for a new guy
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: chilly willy <chillywilly_penguin@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/2002 20:44:31
Hey folks.

I just recently got netbsd running on my Mac II.  with
what i believe to be a bad mismatch of the 1.5.2
release from netbsd.org's ftp, and erik winkler's
firewall dealy which is a 1.4 something release i
believe.

anyway, when i upgraded the kernel (from netbsd.org)
according to the FAQ, i now get some errors on boot
related to teh NAT configuration. i believe.  at least
this is what appears immediately after it says
installing NAT rules ...
ioctl(SIOCFLNAT): Invalid argument
ioctl(SIOCADNAT): Invalid argument
ioctl(SIOCADNAT): Invalid argument

and then.
on my most recent reboot everytime i do a ps i get a
message
ps: proc size mismatch (<some number in the 10000s>
total, 666 chunks)

if anyone has advice on such issues please let me
know.
at this point i'm thinking about wiping the drive and
installing a clean version of 1.5.2 and setting up my
own NAT.  (since that's my original desire for running
NetBSD...)

thanks.
ben wing