Subject: Re: How to change colors?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Massey <richardm@clear.net.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/2002 21:21:21
>Hi,
>
>When I boot into NetBSD I get a white background with black characters. Is
>it possible to change this? For example black background and white
>characters.
>
>--
>
>Pieter Coolsma
>
>e: pcoolsma@hetnet.nl
That is what you get when you boot into 1bit color (black and white). This
is what you get if either your Mac is set to display 1bit with no booter
changes or the Booter is set to reset the video to 1bit.  If your Mac can
display 16bit (thousands) then booting into NetBSD in that mode will give
the effect of inversing the console video (white on black).  Don't ask me
how.

Cheers
Richard MAssey