Subject: Re: New Booter (2.0.0a7)
To: emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr, Nigel Pearson <nigelpearson@mac.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/2002 17:42:59
On Jan 14,  6:07pm, Emile Schwarz wrote:
>I tried the below link without success so my question is:
>
>is the link broken or right ?
>
><ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/Booter2.0.0a7.sea.hqx>

For a browser, that should be written as:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/Booter2.0.0a7.sea.hqx

(Although, plugging the original into Netscape 4.79 on MacOS 9 got it OK.)

For pasting into the NetBSD ftp commandline, use:

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/Booter2.0.0a7.sea.hqx

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

If you're not very clever you should be conciliatory.
		-- Benjamin Disraeli