Subject: openssh-3.0.2.1 package
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Jernigan <jernigantc@ornl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/2002 08:52:49
I'm trying to install the latest version of openssh from source on my
Q650. The package info on the web indicates that the only requirement
is perl-5.6.1nb6 which I successfully installed from source. However,
I can't get openssh to install. It says it's missing
../../deve./zlib/buildlink.mk. When I try to install zlib, I get the
message that zlib is not available on mac68k. I took a look thru the
Makefile and this is the 3rd to the last line:
.include "../../devel/zlib/buildlink.mk"

Does this mean zlib is necessary or just this particular file? If
it's just that particular file is it available elsewhere? (Sorry
about my ignorance, c looks like hieroglyphics to me, fortran is
about my programming speed)
Tom

--
Tom Jernigan,  Oak Ridge National Laboratory, jernigantc@ornl.gov