Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/13/2002 12:35:56
On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Space Case wrote:

> I have uploaded a new snapshot to:
>
>   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot/elfnt-20020105/binary/
>
> This is an ELF snapshot based on Jan. 5 sources.

Thanks! I've got it running on my Q840 now. I'd evidently corrupted
the PRAM by doing an improper shutdown, but after that was taken care
of, smooth sailing. The only real problem so far, I see a lot of this
noise from /bin/ksh:

	sbrk: grow 8192 failed, error = 12

and some of my "ksh" functions don't work anymore. This is odd, as
nothing's changed in pdksh for a long time.

Before exploring that, I'd like to attempt to replicate your success
with the new toolchain. Any chance you could pull a diff, and put it
up there with the snapshot? If not, I guess I can figure out what I
have to do.

Frederick