Subject: Re: Easy to follow NAMED & SSHD.... inc. apology :)
To: Mac 68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Benson <mdb299@soton.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/31/2001 17:21:41
OK, first I gotta apologise for the mail I posted earlier. I'm in
the middle of my final year dissertation and things went real bad
on me today and I was in a really bad mood :( I profusely offer my
deepest apologies - I shouldn't let my moods get the better of me
and harm innocent parties but I sometimes lose my rag. Hope no
offense was taken, especially about the whole Windows thing....

Secondly, you'll be glad to know I have, following your advice,
jacked in trying to do DNS. It seems if I can get hosts to work
across all machines on the network it'll be fine. Thanks for
pointing me in the right directions.

Thirdly, is it possible to use it as an automated mail server
instead? Maybe have it check every hour and not get too upset if it
fails? I can't see it being THAT big a strain. I would then need it
to regurgitate the mail to an IMAP or POP3 (which ever is easier
but tell me both and I will decide :) ) server (too much strain?)
so I could read it in the civilisation of my work computer.

Thanks again :)

--

Mark Benson

aka
  	SiliconValleyPirate (EveryMac)
	Kane_NUFC (Yahoo! Messenger)
	SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
	AirportMan (ICQ - 70745942)

Sent using Mac OS X Mail

'Finally in Steve [Jobs] we have a leader whom the people at Apple
are willing to follow. All he has to do is bend his eyebrow the
wrong way and people will do what he wants'
	- Chris Espinosa (Apple Employee No. 8) on why they needed Steve back!