Subject: Updates over the net
To: Mac 68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Benson <mdb299@soton.ac.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/2001 19:44:26
Can you run an update via the internet to update NetBSD. I have
done it with debian PPC and think it's cool and saves loads of
time. Please don't tell me I need to d/l the -current packages as I
am not on broadband (and hating it) at the moment.

--

Mark Benson

aka
	SiliconValleyPirate (EveryMac)
	Kane_NUFC (Yahoo! Messenger)
	SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)
	AirportMan (ICQ - 70745942)

Sent using Mac OS X Mail

"The future, where beings appear from an alien environment, ready
to work together in a spirit of harmony and understanding. No it's
not, It's three accountants from New York who want to borrow your
Mac to run Windows.
Power Macintosh is here. The future is better than you'd expected....."

	- Apple wax lyrical about PowerMacs with DOS cards....
	  Oh how I laughed ;)