Subject: Re: NETbsd/Mac Installer: error mounting root?
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Axel M. Roest <axellist@roeroe.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/2001 23:17:37
At 09:19 -0600 13-12-2001, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>To answer your second question first, the latest, posted source is at:
>
>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/src/

Ah, I searched for src in the wrong place (near the NetBSD source).
Never thought of looking in the misc directory. Thanks.

>  > I formatted and configured a NetBSD partition with MKfs according to
>>  the howto from Erik Winkler on
>  > http://users.erols.com/ewinkler/installguide/installguide.html

Notice I did make a 10 MB Mac partition, exactly like in the guide
above, but the installer still crashes.

>  > I also configured a disk without any Macintosh HFS partitions.

I guess I'm going to dive into the source :-)

Thanks Frederick for your answers so far.

Axel

--
Axel M. Roest                | AXEL Development & Support