Subject: Re: Net::SSLeay
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan La Riviere <larz@cbis.ece.drexel.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/12/2001 17:12:23
It worked like a charm.

Thanks John.

Also, a side question.  When making multiple different programs from the pkgsrc, do they share things (such as the config.cache) while they're doing their thing?  I've had some weird things happen that would be explained by this behavior.

On 12/11/01 somewhere around the time of 12:39 AM -0500, John Klos spoke about "Re: Net::SSLeay":

--

-Ryan

---
Mr. Ryan La Riviere
System Administrator
Drexel University; College of Engineering
The Drexel Engineering Curriculum
Philadelphia, PA 19104

hp: <http://staff.tdec.drexel.edu/~edljedi/>
w: 215.895.6010