Subject: Re: macbsd.org gone?
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/2001 23:40:16
At 17:06 Uhr -0500 2.12.2001, John Klos wrote:
>> Does anyone know what happened to macbsd.org? It seems I get a german
>> error message; the registration information was changed on 23-Nov-2001.
>
>I'm replying to my own posts! I guess I forgot that it's macbsd.COM, not
>.org. Oops. Sorry!
>
>Well, .org makes more sense, but if someone else is sqautting that
>domain, oh, well.

From whois.schlund.de:

<snip>
 domain
                            macbsd.org
   created
                            Nov 23 2001
   last-changed
                            Nov 23 2001
   registration-expiration
                            Nov 23 2002
   registrant-title
                            Herr
   registrant-firstname
                            Ulrich
   registrant-lastname
                            Habel
[...]
   registrant-email
                            Leviathan@devworld.de
</snip>

-- interesting, "Nov 23 2001" -- just a few days ago.

Judging from the error message, Mr. Habel is still in the process of
learning how to correctly upload stuff via ftp.

Stay tuned for more.  =8>

	hauke

--
/~\ The ASCII	                   "Those who are willing to sacrifice
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 essential liberties for a little order