Subject: Re: Info Sources for sysinst/68k?
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/29/2001 15:33:06
Eric J. Feldhusen skrev:

>Following the installation notes, I wasn't able to get 1.5.2 installed using
>sysinst on a dedicated external hd, which I figured would make it easier,
>regarding partitions.  I'd like to get a big 18GB or 36GB scsi drive for
>storage and serving, and from what I've read, doing partitioning with sysinst
>is the best way.

I installed my LC475 (with replacement 040) using Sysinst, worked fine. I
never considered any other options, since Sysinst is what you get on any other
port I've installed (amiga, hp300, i386, pmax).

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Php/fi: The syntax does a very good job on combining the drawbacks of C with
the disadvantages of Perl, in general resulting in a completely unreadable
sequence of seemingly random characters. Therefor it became quite popular
among Unix-fossils.
 -- README for the HTML preprocessor "hsc"