Subject: Re: Progress Report...
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <>
From: Space Case <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/30/2001 17:49:50
On Sep 30,  8:24pm, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
>On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 05:17:49PM -0700, Space Case wrote:
>> Heh.  It doesn't take much time to type, basically:
>It does when it breaks. ;^>

True, as I have just found out. ;-)
Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often.

>But seriously, my problem is that I just kept needing the machine
>(well, more importantly, the disk) for other stuff.

That does make it difficult. :)  There's a half-dozen machines on
my network, so I can afford to have this one be broken down on

Steve Allen -   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <>

If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is
doing the thinking.
		-- Lyndon Baines Johnson