Subject: Re: Progress Report...
To: Donald Lee <donlee_68k@icompute.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/30/2001 12:15:13
On Sep 30,  9:00am, Donald Lee wrote:
>FWIW - I ran into a similar problem a while back that I decided had to
>do with something having to do with the .so files.

That's what it's looking like here, too.

>I don't remember the details.  I was going from system X to system Y,
>where the two systems were 1.3.3 and 1.5.2, not necessarily in that order.
>
>I had system X installed and running, and I decided that it would be
>quicker to simply inpack the tarballs right on top of the running
>system and reboot system Y.
>
>Oops.

Heh.  Mine wasn't that drastic a jump.  I build -current every week.  One
week it was working, next week it didn't.  Restoring from the previous
week's binaries didn't help...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Washington [D.C.] is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.
		-- John F. Kennedy