Subject: Re: No GENERICSBC kernel for 1.5.2 -- why?
To: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@mac.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/2001 17:45:30
On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Michael G. Schabert wrote:

> As for make release...basically, you would need 2 separate kernel
> config files, one for SBC and one for NCR. You would need make
> release to create a kernel from each config file.

Deja vu. This is already done in current. I would prepare a pull-up
request to 1-5, except I have a headless AV mac running 1.4.3 that I'm
afraid to try to upgrade to 1.5.2 (or current), so I can't test it.
Moreover, I've never seen it work -- we don't test "make release"
around here until _after_ the release has been cut and announced. :-/

Frederick