Subject: Re: Change Color of Terminal
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/17/2001 15:38:38
>Hi-
>
>When you boot NetBSD, the background color is white and the text is
>black.  Is there any way to change this on the mac68k and macppc ports?
>I think a black or blue background with white text might be more
>appealing ... can you change fonts too?  Thanks.
>
>Paul Lorah

It's a Mac.  Why would you want to be like DOS or, even worse, a dumb
terminal?  Black text on a white background is better than what you
suggest since I have tried white on black when using MacSSH to ssh
into my NetBSD IIci and Q800.  This is just my opinion though.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"