Subject: Re: Mounting Floppies
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Klein <Alexander.Klein@math.uni-giessen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/14/2001 21:00:43
Hi,

At 20:43 Uhr +0200 14.09.2001, Randy Beaudreault wrote:

>>If I cannot mount a floppy from within NetBSD, is there a Mac OS
>>tool I can use which will copy the raw floppy image from NetBSD/i386
>>so that I can boot the computer I was recently given?

I think, I used Suntar (Speranza's untar!) to do that. Through all the
years, it worked pretty well for me, only that you should disable the
'Exploit SCSI-Manager 4.3' on 68k-Machines.

The correct command should be 'Special' -> 'Overwrite sectors ...'

Regards!

	Alex

       I had a light that shined across my mind - rarely see it any more
  Now it is mostly dark, except for sparks - can't remember what they're for
                                 - Savatage/Poets and Madmen/The Morphine Child