Subject: Re: Mac68k: Trashing a SCSI-Disk with disklabel???
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Joseph <mjoecups@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/27/2001 19:00:36
Transoft is a good one. Anubis is another.

Either will low level wacked disks.

Although I am now liberal about tossing older 500Meg to 1giggers cause I
can buy a 9 gig for like $89

Nothing like sketchy disks to ruin your day (or week).

Marty

PS I'm still reading this list even though I never got my IIci or LC475
to be a LPR postscript printer for my network...

Was I dreaming about this being a real useable possibility?

PPS I got a personal laserwriter 320 for free,   this was the real
stopper for my NetBSD idea.