Subject: Re: Best Macs for use with NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Eric J. Feldhusen <ejfeldhu@mtu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/21/2001 13:09:43
I just picked up a Quadra 800, specifically for NetBSD, and I already have
a Quadra 840AV.  I remember it being mentioned on here that one of the
mac68k port maintainers would like a Quadra 840AV to work on.  BUT, since I
can't remember who specifically, let me know and we'll arrange something.

Now, if only I can come up with 2 more Quadra 800s, I can have my cable
modem router/file server/print server/Apache/etc../etc.. a workstation to
use and a machine to track current on...I'll have to keep looking....