Subject: Re: 1.5.1 fails in boot on Q660AV
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Jernigan <jernigantc@ornl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/2001 10:19:18
I have NetBSD 1.5 running happily on my 660AV in San Diego. None of
the the 1.5.1 beta's would work. I just got 1.5.1 up and running on a
Centris 650 here in Oak Ridge. As someone suggested a few weeks ago,
there may be a problem with the AV mac versions. I won't be back to
San Diego to try the 660AV for a couple of months.
Tom

--
Tom Jernigan,  Oak Ridge National Laboratory, jernigantc@ornl.gov
Phone (865) 574-1166, FAX (865)574-1191