Subject: Re: ppoe and tcsh
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=E9r=F4me?= Duquennoy <stagiaire.info@motorpresse.fr>
From: David Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/30/2001 08:28:51
J=E9r=F4me Duquennoy wrote:
> =

>     Hello
> =

> I will soon have an ADSL line. I would like to set my quadra as a
> qateway/firewall. Does anybody have a package and an HowTo on =

> configuring PPPoE ? I 've looked on the net BSD search engine, it =

> found about nothing (juste CVS changes reports ...).
> =

Depending on the DSL you get, you aren't likely to need PPPoE. Most
Customer Premise Routers include the requisite connectivity to simply
plug your ethernet card into the router and go.  If you *DO* end up
needing PPPoE, there was a thread on this about April/May in the =

Port-i386 users list (I think).

> Another question, less important : is there a TCSH package on NetBSD ?

/usr/pkgsrc/shells/tcsh