Subject: "double lines"
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/20/2001 15:23:46
After upgrading my IIci to 128MB, I'm getting some strange behaviour. In two
consecutive kernel builds (my standard stress test), both times after around
a couple hours compiling, the machine hangs up. When I connected up a monitor
to look at the debugger output, there was no debugger -- just two black
horizontal lines on the left.

Rebooting was uneventful, and the next time it did it again.

I'm having MacOS do a thorough memory check as both a stress test and check
for any intermittent failures, but so far nothing on either count. Does this
sound familiar to anyone? IIci, 128MB, Quantum Fireball 2.05GB, Daystar '030
50MHz, 1.4.2 with daystar patches.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- Dread each day as it comes. -- Donald Kaul ---------------------------------