Subject: Re: php woes
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Erik Stokhof <E.Stokhof@cwi.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/2001 09:29:16
Hi all, back to getting php to work on my LCIII running NetBSD 1.5.
Last weekend I finally got around to trying the pkg install of apache, php
and ap-php and guess what?
They segfault on me!
So I removed the whole /usr/local/apache, pkg_delete php and ap-php, then
pkg_add apache php ap-php (of course with the correct version numbers) and
I still get a segfault.
httpd -l works, though, but apachectl configtest doesn't
When I run gdb httpd, I find out than the fault lies in ap_get_localhost,
which, I suppose, tries to get info for the local host. This might be a bit
of a problem, since it should run as either localhost or 192.168.0.1 with
no FQDN.
Any ideas?