Subject: Re: Quadra 650 or 700?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/2001 17:35:11
On Jul 12,  2:48pm, "Henry B. Hotz" wrote:
>The Centris 610 and 650 were confusing models in that (at least when
>first introduced) there was a base model C650 without Ethernet or FPU
>and a high-end C610 which had both while most C610's did not.  Apple

The high-end C610 did _not_ have a FPU (I was debating with myself whether
the FPU would justify the higher price of the C650; I ultimately decided
it didn't, but I added it later).

See: http://www.lowendmac.com/quadra/c610.shtml

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.