Subject: Re: best way 4 accurate date
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@unios.dhs.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/2001 17:23:11
I used timed for my entire "farm" of *BSD machines, it works great.  The
timed master is a i386 machine that seems to keep time quite well, which
uses "ntpdate" in a cron job to update every 45 min.  Even the windows
based machines get updated on boot by using a "net time" command from
one of the servers running Samba (also running timed).

--

Pat Wendorf