Subject: Re: cc fatal signals
To: Matthew Theobalds <mtheobalds@mac.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/10/2001 18:23:20
On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 11:12:04PM +0100, Matthew Theobalds wrote:
> I assume that the error codes are the same as their MacOS counterparts,
> would this be correct?

Only where both operating systems decided to pass whatever error
number the processor gave them along up the chain.

There's a source file somewhere with the error codes listed, you
might want to have a look at it. (Maybe somewhere in
/usr/src/sys/m68k?)

> Finally, is it okay just to type `make` and let it continue from where
> it left off, or is that likely to cause problems later?

You were building a kernel? If so, you'll need to add UPDATE=1 to
your compile-time flags, or the build will start over whether you
like it or not.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net