Subject: Re: ADB problems with -current
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/04/2001 12:04:48
On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 10:58:48AM -0500, Bob Nestor wrote:
> It was reported yesterday on macppc by a new user attempting to install
> on an iBook2.  ADB and USB haven't worked on my B&W G3 since right after
> the 1.4.2 release.

Oh yeah, that's different.

So far as I know, no OF 3.x machine's ADB works properly, nor has it
for quite some time. That shouldn't be related to problems with
mac68k, I don't think, but I could be mistaken. (mac68k machines are
far more likely to be similar to the 6500 I know works than to an
iBook2. ;^>)

Does ADB work in -current for mac68k, but not in netbsd-1-5?

It's awfully late to get a pull-up for 1.5.1, even if that is the
case...

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net