Subject: Where Are They Now?: Lawrence Kesteloot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/02/2001 04:37:22
A couple of friends and I went to see _Shrek_ over the weekend, and
while watching the credits, I noticed a Lawrence Kesteloot listed as one
of the programmers. Anyone know if that's the same guy as one of the
original MacBSD developers? It doesn't seem like a common name, so I
figure there can't be too many Lawrence Kesteloots who are programmers :)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 25 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++