Subject: PowerBook 165C
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David C. Hacker, DVM <dh55145@alltel.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/01/2001 11:46:42
Well I went in as single user and ran MAKEDEV all and then rebooted and
everything works fine.  I am installing x packages now.  Thanks for all the
help.  Does anyone now if you can use the Asante EN/SC ethernet to scsi
apapter with NetBSD 1.5?  This is my only network access with this system.
Also do you know if 1.5 recognizes an internal modem in a powerbook?  I have
the Global Village Platinum for Powerbook 100 series 28.8 kps modem.  Thanks
in advance
--
David C. Hacker, DVM
923 B St. #32