Subject: NetBSD 1.5 on PowerBok 165C
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David C. Hacker, DVM <dh55145@alltel.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/01/2001 08:38:25
I was able to install NetBSD 1.5 on my PowerBook 165C.  It booted up in
single user mode and I edited /etc/rc.conf to say rcconfigured=yes and put
hostname=PowerBook165C
I then rebooted and it when through the whole startup process but then it got
to the very end and I got this line.
Jul 01 08:35:10 CDT 2001 PowerBook165C	getty [174]:	/dev/ttyE0:	No such file
or directory
The boot stopped there and never gave me a login prompt.  Any ideas?  I would
really like to get NetBSD up and running.  I had the same problem when
installing on my IIci.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

--
David C. Hacker, DVM
923 B St. #32