Subject: ipmon logging, and shell arrow keys
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Baker <idb@videotron.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/2001 15:09:49
Hello,

Recently I installed v1.5 onto a Quadra 840AV.  Other than my newbie
mistakes (it is my first attempt with NetBSD) the install went relatively
well.

I've successfully configured ipf and ipnat so that I can share access to
my cable modem, but I'd also like to monitor access to this machine with
ipmon. Unfortunately, it seems to me that ipfilter logging is disabled in
the kernel. I'm using
     NetBSD 1.5 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Nov 19 14:20:10 PST 2000
From what I can gather I need to enable the kernel option "IPFILTER_LOG".
 How do I go about doing this?

I'm also a bit frustrated with the arrow keys.  I get "^[[A" whenever I
type the up arrow, "^[[B" for down, "^[[C" for left , and "^[[D" for
right.  I've seen this question asked on the list before, but I've not
found a fix that works.  Help please!!

TIA

Ian