Subject: Re: quadra 950 hangs at boot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/2001 10:36:42
On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 03:14:21PM +0200, Tibor Csoegoer wrote:
> okay, i reinstalled the whole thing with the newest installer, booter
> and the latest snapshot. works. well at least i get one (kernel-)line
> further :)
> now i could enter the pathname of the shell. if i had keyboard
> support...
> where can i find docs about netbooting the quadra?

Heh.  You don't need to netboot it.  The easiest thing to do (and what
I've done with my Q950) is to hook up a serial console and use that.
I don't have space for a monitor/keyboard for my Q950, which has kind
of helped me find other things to do with my time than wrestle with the
IOPs...  :-)

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...