Subject: Re: NFS tuning for linux clients?
To: Leonard Chung <leonard@ssl.berkeley.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/22/2001 15:28:06
	Could you try connecting the linux box at 10Mb to see if its a
	10/100 switch issue.
	Also try setting the read and write sizes (probably -o bs=xxxx)
	to differing values to see if that helps.

	Linux nfs has come a long way, but its not quite there yet.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --