Subject: Re: 100-BaseTX NuBus NIC for BSD?
To: None <Martin.Leidig@ePost.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/21/2001 11:46:58
On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 04:26:39PM +0200, Martin.Leidig@ePost.de wrote:
> do you see a chance to get a Farallon "Fast EtherTX-10/100" NIC
> to get to work with netBSD?  Looks as if there's some 3COM chip
> on; at least, "3COM" ist printed on the Package.  Hope to get your
> (or anyone's ;-) answer before the auction ends (around 22.50 CEST,
> about 6 hours from now) ... thanks!

I have no idea.  It depends on whether or not the chipset that they
used is the same as what they used on a PCI or ISA card.  There probably
is a good chance of getting it working, but it's hard to tell without
actually having the card and poking at it some (or having documentation,
but I think that's really unlikely ;-).

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...