Subject: Weird X color
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Louis-Philippe Lessard <yayay@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/17/2001 20:26:33
--=---==--=-----==---=---=--=-==-=-===----=---====

Hi,

I've played with X11 for a few weeks now and I noticed the color were not displayed correctly (blue => green, etc). It look like the colormap of the screen is not set correctly. Is there any fix for this?

I searched on Google about this problem, and I read that mac68k/linux is using there booter to switch the colormap to something more appropriate. Would it be possible to do the same thing with NetBSD?

YayaY		Pourquoi pas?		    Why not?
Louis-Philippe Lessard        (mailto:yayay@mac.com)
ICQ#  5625641			   Carpe Diem, Baby