Subject: TCP/IP Control Panel Settings
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/13/2001 11:36:38
I have been in the process of attempting to set up a router box with
NetBSD and have got that set up for the most part.  What I'm
wondering about is how to set up the TCP/IP control panel under OS
9.1 to work with the NetBSD box on the internal network.  I notice
that if I had NetBSD running on this box (Dual 450 G4) that I have to
have the same /etc/hosts file on the two.  What about when using Mac
OS 9.1?  I notice that I have an option for a hosts file with that
control panel.  Would I use that file instead of choosing the options
given by the TCP/IP control panel?  Thanks for any help.