Subject: Mode32 / Network Disk
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Theobalds <mtheobalds@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/2001 22:37:43
Due to circumstances which I'd rather not go into quite yet... but which
resulted in me writing this note and wanting a UPS; I am installing a
new NetBSD mac68k system using -current.

Anyhow, I've managed to get my Mac OS partition down to 3MB and will be
installing over Appletalk.

I have installed the Mode32 extension into the Network Access disk,
however, because there is no Memory control panel I cannot see if it is
enabled or not.
Does anyone know whether it is by default / will be enabled?

Or will I have to install a Memory control panel and enable it manually
(fortunately, I have space.)

Thanks for the advice.

Matthew