Subject: Re: Booting straight to NetBSD
To: Matthew Theobalds <mtheobalds@mac.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/27/2001 17:13:01
[You may want to dive into the port-mac68k list archive as the issue has
been discussed a few times already.]

At 10:27 Uhr +0200 27.5.2001, Matthew Theobalds wrote:
>Whilst we're on the subject of NetBooting and Ethernet cards, is it ever
>going to be possible to boot into NetBSD direct?
>
>Or would such a move require more information from Apple than they are
>prepared to give?

I think this is more or less a matter of somebody knowledgable sitting down
and doing the work. Things you do not know from Apple's docs can be
reverse-engineered.

Those doing regular work on NetBSD/mac68k are scarce, though, and busy
elsewhere...

	hauke