Subject: Re: SCSI Ethernet
To: Jeremiah Gowdy <jgowdy@home.com>
From: John <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/26/2001 14:39:54
> I am still unable to find anywhere to get a SCSI Ethernet adapter.  Does
> anyone know where I could find one which would be compatible with Net or
> Open ?

This would require a bit of work, but the last thing I heard is that none
of the companies that made these have released enough documentation to
implement a driver.

However, almost all of the Macs that BSD supports do support ethernet
cards; the only exception I can think of is the Mac Classic II and certain
friends.

If you really want one, one might show up on eBay. I think I even have
one, but it only runs in System 7.1, so it might be good for a MacOS based
terminal.

John
--
The proof of a system's value is its existence.