Subject: Re: remote booting
To: John <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Emile Schwarz <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/24/2001 08:11:26
>m68k Macs don't netboot.
Unless Macintosh LC are not Mac68K, yes, Mac68K cannot NetBook !

To be more clear adnd precise:

I saw - in 1990 / 1991 - a Macintosh LC with an Ethernet Card doing a NetBoot on
a Local AppleShare Server. Unfortunately, a floppy disk was used.

I repeat: I saw with my eyes on a Macintosh LC placed on my desktop NetBooting
using a floppy disk to a Local AppleShare File Server using the Macintosh LC
Ethernet Card (everything coming from Apple).

This - as far as I know - was never issued.

Have a nice day,

Emile