Subject: Re: Network problems
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: David Jonathan Rogers <rogdav@bethel.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/2001 11:51:03
Nope, I can't telnet in or out.  All the processes I are running(dhcpd,
named, httpd, etc).  From the console I can't go anywhere either, no
telnetting, not ftping, even dns requests time out.  Looks like tcpdump
shows all incoming and outgoing NAT related requests(likedownlading
from apple via ftp in this case on another machine)

BTW, this isn't a new install, I just decided to install the new snapshot
over my existing installation.  I've been doing it consistantly for the
last year with no problems like this at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave Rogers