Subject: reference suggestions please
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: lint <lint@blowthatshitup.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/2001 22:42:29
Evening folks. Well I manage to install around the installer error
5(phase) problem. and i even managed to get VI to edit the rc.conf to
allegely boot into multi user. However when it does boot multi user i
get a lot of I: file not found; or something. I dont know what to
make of it. more correcly i have no idea what to do next or where to
look for info on how this thing starts up. the minor looking  has
reavled on how to setup certian parts but not really how to deal with
this informational bootstrap problem i have... i throw myself on the
mercy of the mac:)

Brian