Subject: Re: PR #6724
To: Petri Koistinen <pkoistin@cs.stadia.fi>
From: MINOURA Makoto <minoura@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/2001 17:15:37
|> In <Pine.SGI.4.10.10105221043140.9801-100000@tiltti.hit.fi>
|>   Petri Koistinen <pkoistin@cs.stadia.fi> wrote:

> So what should be done? Is there possibility to move this to port-mac68k
> pool of bugreports. Or should this report be closed and re-reported to
> port-m68k? Doing nothing is I guess the worst scenario.

Hmmm.  Amiga, atari, luna68k and next68k seems to have the
same problem (I only ran config(8), didn't do acutal
compile).  So your tasks would be
 - Move #6724 to port-mac68k.
 - Submit 4 PRs whose categories are port-amiga, port-atari,
  port-luna68k and port-next68k respectively.

But now that our config(8) does not turn on verbose (-v)
mode by default, I do not think this is a bug nor a problem.
(Of course it is better to eliminate these warnings but
it complains about many other not defopt'ed options
including MI ones; there are many other things to do before
shutting it up, and )

If you and the originator agree with me, what to do is
 - Move #6724 to port-mac68k.
 - Change the state to suspended.

--
Minoura Makoto <minoura@netbsd.org>