Subject: Re: ELF
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/15/2001 08:59:03
> o Based on 1.11.3 sources, I am about to hack in support for

	Wow. Impressive!

	My internal version number is currently 1.11.5, but not much
has changed since 1.11.3 (

> o I have CW 9 and Think C 7 around -- is the latter still supported?

1) Booter 1.11.5a2 actually supported Think C 6 (by removing monitor
   depth & resolution changing functionality).

2) The version I am currently hacking around with will not compile
   on Think C. (It uses the unmodified NetBSD libsa/loadfile.c,
   and Think C has no hope of compiling it).
   Thus, I was planning to version it as Booter 2.0.0

> o Any chance to get the booter sources into the netbsd.org CVS tree?

	Hell yes. Especially if someone can point me to a CVS client
that works through proxy firewalls.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,   |
|   Telstra NW-D, Sydney, Australia.    |  when you stop believing  |