Subject: Re: ELF
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/14/2001 22:00:41
At 4:01 Uhr +0200 14.5.2001, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au wrote:
>* I haven't done much testing in about a month.
>  If anyone has CodeWarrior 9 or greater,
>  and some spare motivation, I can e-mail the code.

Some random thoughts around the booter...

o Based on 1.11.3 sources, I am about to hack in support for

o The project is an opportunity for me to get into MPW (building on
  68040 and ppc).

o I have CW 9 and Think C 7 around -- is the latter still supported?
  There were some unresolvable compile problems in video support.

o Any chance to get the booter sources into the netbsd.org CVS tree?

	hauke