Subject: Re: ELF
To: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/13/2001 00:07:08
I've had ELF changes for mac68k ready to test for a few months now,
all I've been waiting for is the booter.  I was talking with nigel
a while back about switching the booter to use the loadfile() from libsa
so that it could understand both a.out and ELF kernels, but the last I heard
was that it wasn't working for either format.  that was a while ago,
so I'm not sure where things stand at this point.

-Chuck