Subject: Re: OT LInus torvalds, was: Re: IIfx and Quadra950
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lloyd I Freese Jr <dwarf@Op.Net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/2001 13:47:48
<rant>
You don't like something that Linus said (and he was misquoted from
what I understand) fine. Don't use Linux if you feel that strongly,
no one is going to force you.
Personally, I don't see why Linux the OS should be judged by what
Linus the programmer said. I think Steve Jobs is a nut case and too
full of himself but I still use and like MacOS. I'm sure that one of
the heads of the NetBSD team has done something I might not agree
with but I'm still here.
Please, if you have an issue with Linus and/or his OS them take it up
with him. If you need help with NetBSD stick around. Fighting over
OS's is useless.
</rant>

--

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education."
-- Bertrand Russell