Subject: Re: IIfx and Quadra950
To: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/2001 16:36:15
> how is the situation with Mac IIfx and the Quadra 950 ? i have both sitting
> in an angle there.
> I know the IIfx is working with Linux because i had it, but i found BSD more
> efficient than linux (and besides Linus Torvalds said OS X is shit) so i
> preferred the former if possible.

If Linus said that, he's either uninformed, jealous, stupid or all three.
OS X is the first Unix that works as well for a total computer neophyte as
it does for a geek like myself. I use it in my office, and if it were a
bit more stable on Sonnet G3 OldWorld Macs, I'd be using it at home.

Sorry for the OT.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@stockholm.ptloma.edu