Subject: Re: Ugh! printing? Still no action...
To: None <>
From: Martin Joseph <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/2001 20:14:41
Now, it seems like the system is kinda workin' with the lp command
spawning a gs daemon and trying to print...  But if the Stylus color 800
is on, it locks the entire system(IIci or P475).

The Stylus power switch becomes like a stop/go button for netbsd.

weird. I'm starting to think this Epson might not work with my old
hardware?  Some kind of serial clock thing?

Are there binaries to output to a stylewriter 1200 from gs?

Thanks for any and all ideas.