Subject: Re: Ugh! printing? Still no action...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Joseph <mjoecups@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/2001 16:33:46
And again Frederick my thanks.

I found a typo in my printcap copy of yours(Fredericks).

Woops.

Now when I use lpr i get lpd[368]: cannot execv
/usr/local/libexec/lpr/stc-if

The file "stc-if" is there, and looks the same as yours

I forced Ghostscript to produce garbage with a gs -sDEVICE=st800
-sOutputFile=tty01 myfile.ps.

It was kind of reassuring to see the printer do SOMETHING.

Can I eliminate the script portion of your config Frederick if I want
Postscript printing only?

Thanks,
Marty