Subject: Installing config
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Oliver Humpage <oliver@watershed.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/2001 20:31:57
Dear all,

I'm trying to install the -current version of config(8) (from
/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/config.tar.gz), but it won't "make"
on my 1.5 boxes. Am I missing a trick here? First I get:

cc -O2  -Werror   -I/usr/src/usr.sbin/config -I. -c files.c

for the various .c files, then:

main.o: Undefined symbol `_setprogname' referenced from text segment
mkheaders.o: Undefined symbol `_getprogname' referenced from text segment
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

Any help (/suggestions that I shouldn't be mucking around with -current if I
can't even work this out) welcome :)

Cheers,

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre